Air Finishing Nailer Information
If you are a woodworker, you should have a Quality Air Finishing Nailer which requires:
- A compressor that can generate 2.0 SCFM (Standard Cubic Feet per minute) delivered @90 PSI pump; this enables more nails to be fired and provides quicker recovery
- Has a minimum 2.0 gallon tank and produces 150 max PSI
- A nailer that uses various sized nails: 18 gauge, 1/2" - 2 1/2"
- An oil-free pump that provides extended maintenance-free operation
- A unit that provides a low 10 amp draw motor that provides easy start-up and reduces breaker tripping
Copyright 2013 - Wayne Murray