Drill Press Information
Rod uses a quality Drill Press in his shop; the requirements of a quality Drill Press are:
- 5-speed floor radial drill press
- Variable swing up to 34"
- Table swing: 360 degrees
- Pivoting heads for drilling at almost any angle
- Table should tilt: 90 degrees in both directions
- Motor: 1/2-HP, 110V
- Minimum of six variable speeds, 550-3470 RPM
- Spindle travel: 3-1/4" with no wobble
- Drill chuck: 1/8"-5/8"
- Wheels to move in and out of position
Copyright 2013 - Wayne Murray